Last updated: March 30 2021
Precise MRI Corp
Precise Imaging means Precise MRI Corp. 6710 Kester Ave Suite 126 Van Nuys, CA 91405
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Precise MRI Corp collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Precise MRI Corp uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Precise MRI Corp legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Precise MRI Corp needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Precise MRI Corp permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Precise MRI Corp legitimate interests
- Precise MRI Corp needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Precise MRI Corp will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Precise MRI Corp will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Precise MRI Corp (precisemri.com) strives to improve the usability and accessibility of its website for all users, including those with disabilities. Precise MRI Corp’s efforts to improve digital usability and accessibility are guided by the relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA and other existing recommendations. Our efforts are ongoing and are tested on a periodic basis using various forms of assistive technology. Our testers include individuals with disabilities who are native users of assistive technology.
If you are a user with a disability, or an individual assisting a user with a disability, and have difficulty accessing or navigating our digital channels, please contact us at [email protected]. In your message, please provide your contact information, the web address or other location where you experienced difficulty, and a brief description of the problem you encountered, including the type of assistive technology you were using when you experienced difficulty.
The accessibility email address should only be used for accessibility-related issues facing users with disabilities or those who assist them. This email address is monitored by Precise MRI Corp’s digital accessibility team who are not equipped to review or respond to inquiries unrelated to digital accessibility. For all other feedback and inquiries, please visit Precise MRI Corp’s Term page here. This ensures that our Customer Service Team will review and respond to your comments. Website accessibility is an ongoing effort and we are actively taking steps to further enhance and improve the accessibility of www.precisemri.com. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website please contact us through the contact us portion of our website or dial 1-818-907-7723 and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you, consistent with applicable law.