Patient-Centered Medical Imaging Close to Home
At Precise Imaging, the patient is our first priority. All of our services are designed to improve patient comfort, convenience, and, ultimately, clinical outcome.
To that end, we have compiled a list of resources patients can use to plan their diagnostic procedure. Start here, whether you need an MRI, a CT scan, an X-ray, or any of the other imaging modalities we offer.
Call us with any questions 800-558-2223
Medical Imaging Forms for Patients
Prepare for your upcoming visit by filling out these patient forms on your own schedule:
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Patient Responsibility
Guaranteed Confidentiality for All Personal and Medical Information
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 set a series of strict privacy standards for health care providers. We comply fully with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, but we don’t stop there when it comes to patient confidentiality.
We offer patients and referring physicians protected access to medical information through secure web portals. You and your doctor retain easy access to sensitive medical information, but our robust safeguards hide all information from unauthorized viewing.
Patient Rights at Precise Imaging Facilities
You are the most important member of your own health care team. At Precise Imaging, we follow all state and federal laws protecting patient rights, placing final health care decisions in your hands.
As a patient of Precise Imaging, you are guaranteed the following rights:
- A full understanding of the purpose of your imaging procedure, including potential alternatives.
- Clean, safe, and comfortable facilities.
- Respectful, compassionate treatment by all staff.
- Protection of privacy, including medical information.
- Full disclosure of all costs and billing options.
- A detailed explanation of imaging reports.
- Access to images and reports generated at Precise Imaging.
- Care from fully licensed and Board-Certified professionals.
- High-quality medical imaging.
If you have any questions about your medical imaging procedure, just ask. Our technologists and radiologists are always happy to explain any aspect of the work that we do.
Precise Imaging Billing Information
We offer a full range of billing options to make sure you get the care you need at a fair price. Payment methods include:
- Virtually any insurance plan, including PPO
- Personal injury liens
- Orders of protection
- Workers’ compensation
- Payment via cash, check, or credit card
- Special cash prices for patients without insurance
- Structured payment plans
If you have questions about payments or patient rights, or you wish to book an appointment today, call our specialists at 800-558-2223.